New member--Software Usability

Discuss anything you feel like talking about related to the software, sweeping, etc.

New member--Software Usability

Postby mfaile1 » Sun May 29, 2011 6:42 pm

Can you revise your software use videos--I am a new premium member and I don't think that I am getting the full use of the software--the videos are rather condensed and don't appear to list all the features in the software--Thanks
mfaile1

Re: New member--Software Usability

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Sun May 29, 2011 7:03 pm

Hi,

Thanks -- what specifically do you need help with?

(I can take a look at getting those revised).

Thanks,

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Postby mfaile1 » Sun May 29, 2011 7:08 pm

I am trying to use Find new sweepstakes to get new contests to enter--continues to point to this link only: http://sweeps2.cfapromo.com/cabelas/default.asp How do I get full use out of this function to find some great new contests/sweepstakes to enter? Thanks
mfaile1

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Sun May 29, 2011 8:09 pm

mfaile1 wrote:I am trying to use Find new sweepstakes to get new contests to enter--continues to point to this link only: http://sweeps2.cfapromo.com/cabelas/default.asp How do I get full use out of this function to find some great new contests/sweepstakes to enter? Thanks

Hi,

I am a bit confused where you are finding that? Would you be able to send a screenshot?

Anyways, I am assuming you did view the existing video... for 'new' sweepstakes, you need to browse sweepstakes websites (i.e., sweepsadvantage.com, online-sweepstakes.com, etc, etc)
SweepstakesNinja

Postby donebythefish » Mon May 30, 2011 5:50 am

Hi mfaile1 - welcome to ninja forums :D

Johnathan has made quite a few changes to the ninja software in the recent past in an effort to make it even better. So, some of the video tutorials may be a bit... antiquated. But you can always learn a lot just by asking your questions here. Another great resource is a new website being launched tomorrow; it a sweepstakes chatroom and also a "sweepstakes university" featuring free access to many video classes on how to become a better "sweeper" and increase your chances of winning. I'll post the link when it's ready (hopefully I'll have it done today).

Regarding finding sweeps, ninja does not do that for you - although ninja's database is constantly updated with new sweeps that it enters for you. But, if you surf around and find a sweep you like, you can add it into ninja and then it will be entered everytime you run ninja after that. Post here again if you need help on doing that. If it's a sweep that is already in ninja you will receive a warning so you won't duplicate it.

Welcome again and Good Luck!
donebythefish

Postby DesertDance » Mon May 30, 2011 4:43 pm

SweepstakesAdvantage.com and WinPrizesOnline.com are great places to find sweeps! There are many! Google it. Any dailys you find that need a captcha, you should enter into YOUR SUBMISSIONS. The Ninja mostly does daily's, not one time entries. If you want the big sweeps, they are mostly one time entries, and even Facebook has a ton. Twitter too.

I have won 3 x in 5 months with Sweepstakes Ninja. Granted, small wins, BUT, I loved them all! My biggest was a Swag Bag with Baby stuff which I immediately sent to my Daughter, Brittany! That was worth $400 ish bucks. She LOVES it! Ninja won for me on She Knows, and Celebrity Cafe.

These things take time! Sometimes when you enter, you don't hear for several months after that you won, so do NOT change your email!

In honor of the soldiers that gave their lives for our country, I wish you a great Memorial Day!
DesertDance

Postby dannwo » Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:15 pm

My two biggest wins were a Cancun, Mexico trip through WinPrizesOnline and a $250 Gift Card for Bloomingdales through Sweepsadvantage but, have yet to win through here. Until then, I'm going to just stick with the first 25 contests and go about my business with other Sweeps. I love this software and I also use RoboForm for everything else. But, like they all say, you just have to be patient.
dannwo

Return to Main Discussion Area