5 wins!

Here you can discuss your winnings with the software!

5 wins!

Postby pagel1rc » Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:38 am

You've been selected as a potential winner for the Win an Extra Strength Argan Oil of Morocco Shampoo from OGX! from First For Women.

Congratulations! You won $50 by playing the Pennsylvania Lottery?s Second-Chance Game for The Wizard of Oz?.

You've been selected as a potential winner for the Win Pretty Little Liars: The Complete Fifth Season on DVD! from CBS Soaps in Depth.

You've been selected as a potential winner for the Win Pretty Little Liars: The Complete Fifth Season on DVD! from ABC Soaps In Depth.

Congratulations! You are the winner of our Kosher Casual June 30th raffle of a $50 gift certificate!

Rich
pagel1rc

Re: 5 wins!

Postby pagel1rc » Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:32 am

There has to be more than 3 people winning on here. I wonder why such a small amount of winners post. Anyone have any ideas how to get more postings in this forum?

Rich
pagel1rc

Re: 5 wins!

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:32 am

Wow, fantastic! :)

And yes - a lot of people are winning, I wish I knew how to get more to post. (I have tried, everything from constantly e-mail people to do so, to offering incentives, etc, etc - and it seems to be about the 'same' amount posting). Periodically I get e-mails like "Oh! I just won a $3k vacation!" or "Oh! I just won 3 prizes!" - and I ask them to post here, but they don't :(

But - I am really pleased to hear about your wins! Congratulatitons, that's fantastic! :)

Cheers!

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Return to Winnings