[FIXED!] - Not marking success or not

If you notice any bugs, please post them here. Please indicate what operating system you are using, what kind of computer, amount of RAM, etc, etc, in order to help speed things up. Thanks!

[FIXED!] - Not marking success or not

Postby oldsarge07 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:37 pm

Some of the sweeps do not have a success marked by them, just blank. Have they been submitter. Leites Culinary is one of the culprits.
Also many of these sweeps can be entered more than once. Since I don't know if the have been entered I don't know whether to enter them
again. This is also true of other sweeps where it is just a one entry

Also, I am confused about the ones where you have to click to get to a different page so you don't have to subscribe to a publication. Womans day
is one, but that one is OK as it doesn't submit it. I think Red Book is another and it does say it has been entered.

I read on one of the post that I should be getting 800 sweeps and I am only getting 333 usually
oldsarge07

Re: Not marking success or not

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:12 am

Hi -

I realize this is an old post, but since I didn't reply - just replying now.

1. There was a temporary issue, but those have been fixed.
2. Yes, some can be entered more than once. To prevent you from getting DQ'd (disqualified) - the software only allows once. But if you want to get 'more' entries by hand, you can do that. SteamyKitchen & Leite's tend to allow multiple entries/day.
3. That button is where it allows you to do 'hearst' publications. (They tend to have magazine sweepstakes).
4. 800+ is if you subscribe to 'all' the services (captchas, MILLIONAIRES!, etc). The premium membership has usually between 300-400.

Cheers!

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Return to Bug Reports