[FIXED!] Lots of 'Steamy Kitchen' SSNA results

If you notice any bugs, please post them here. Please indicate what operating system you are using, what kind of computer, amount of RAM, etc, etc, in order to help speed things up. Thanks!

[FIXED!] Lots of 'Steamy Kitchen' SSNA results

Postby jimmyzark » Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:23 am

Hi. I'm getting almost all SSNA results on STEAMY KITCHEN contests, using Windows 7 with IE9. I have 3 profiles and the first profile submited has about 80% SSNA results and the other two profiles have 100% SSNA (no entries are submitted). I was wondering if anyone else is having this problem, or is it a bug with ninja? If you did have and and fixed it could you please share what was done? I've uninstalled and reinstalled ninja, deleted then re-added profiles. When I use the ninja sweeps link to go to the page manually and enter using roboform, no problem, entry confirmed. Thanks!
jimmyzark

Re: Lots of 'Steamy Kitchen' SSNA results

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:43 pm

Hi --

thanks -- steamy kitchen is a-ok. Just haven't yet updated it (working on a few other updates first).

thanks,

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Postby pilates » Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:23 pm

yes I have had the same thing happen the last 2 days, however I did not do them manually like you did. good idea.....thanks
pilates

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:33 pm

Thanks, ok, these have been fixed.
SweepstakesNinja

Return to Bug Reports