[FIXED!] - Capcha's not entering

If you notice any bugs, please post them here. Please indicate what operating system you are using, what kind of computer, amount of RAM, etc, etc, in order to help speed things up. Thanks!

[FIXED!] - Capcha's not entering

Postby ydsddd » Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:02 am

For the last week in the captcha answer field it has been putting in either the word "ente" or "?" and sometimes it says input is invalid. Help! It does put in the email address but not the captcha
ydsddd

Re: Capcha's not entering

Postby pomx2 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:07 pm

I just purchased captcha support and am having the same problem. I have watched while it tried to read even the simplest captchas and saw it fill in "?". Can someone explain what the issue is and how to fix it? (My regular ninja sweeps run very quickly and successfully.)
pomx2

Postby ydsddd » Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:24 am

Capcha's still not entering, I also watched the easiest ones not being entered, either "ente" or "?" was entered. How can this get fixed---Please. I am paying for something I'm not getting
ydsddd

Postby pomx2 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:52 pm

I have followed every suggestion given in the faqs - turn off firewall, virus protection, (dis)enable desktop comp. At its very best, the software only fills in the the first word of the captcha and then submits which, of course, comes back as invalid. Much of the time, I get ? or "phrase" or nonsense letters.
At this point, this is a useless feature and unless you can provide assistance I am requesting a refund as I have been unable to successfully run this program.
pomx2

Postby ydsddd » Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:31 am

My capcha's and Real Beauty are still not entering and have not for at least the last 2 weeks. HELP!!!
ydsddd

Postby karkar3939 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:08 pm

Arent we suppost to have at least 25 capchas?? I have 8
karkar3939

Return to Bug Reports