Big Sweeps Database change

If you have something you want added to the software, please submit it here, thanks!

Big Sweeps Database change

Postby MissEcho » Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:34 pm

The Big Sweeps data base does not work for me and I have not used it in several weeks. I'd like to see the "Big Sweeps" listed the same way as the "Ninja Submissions", that way I could see each sweep individually and enter or delete sweeps more effectively. Do you think this would work?

This is a part of what I posted March 17th. . . . . .
When the "Big Sweeps" feature became available, I thought Yay, less manual labor for me, however; I can't decipher which categories have recent sweeps added so I end up downloading the same sweeps over and over; many of which I've previously screened and chose not to add to Ninja. Today after downloading 10 for me and 10 for hubby, I ended up actually adding 2(of the 20 downloads) to my submissions. I'm assuming this feature is a work in progress and will evolve, or am I missing something? Maybe a way to track which downloads I've visited?[/quote]
MissEcho

Re: Big Sweeps Database change

Postby DesertDance » Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:55 pm

I agree with you! It's too much trouble and too repetitive! I do spend the time to enter daily sweeps into MY submissions, and those work fine! But the Big Sweeps just doesn't work for me at all.
DesertDance

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:04 pm

Ok, this has been 'fixed', and there are a number of new changes, so it should work a-ok for you.

Cheers!

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Postby MissEcho » Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:07 pm

I give up. Today the database re-downloaded the same sweeps :(
MissEcho

Postby DesertDance » Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:30 am

I'm with Miss Echo on her suggestions. Possibly you should rename it Manual Entry Database, and not make us download it. List them all and allow us to pick and choose. I'm pretty sure none of us are going to skip the chance for cars and cash, but not everybody wants all items.

Thanks for your great communication skills, Ninja! We sound like a bunch of whiners, don't we :D
Suzi
DesertDance

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:27 pm

Hmm... Let me give it some thought and see what I can do.

Thanks,

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Return to Feature Requests