Can We use the software on 2 computers with same ISP??

If you have something you want added to the software, please submit it here, thanks!

Can We use the software on 2 computers with same ISP??

Postby DesertDance » Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:29 am

I have it on my laptop, and use it daily. Premium Member. However it occurred to me, that if I had put it on our guest house computer, the MAIN desktop with 4 screens, so a huge workspace, my sweeping life would be easier. We rarely have guests, but I live in the main house, so I typically use my laptop. How can I put the software on that other computer? What do you need from me to get that done?

I'm thinking, get up early and go to work in the guest house. By the time Jim wakes up, I'll be back in here cooking breakfast, and life will be easier.

Thanks! Suzi
DesertDance

Re: Can We use the software on 2 computers with same ISP??

Postby DesertDance » Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:57 am

OK, so you didn't respond. Did I say something wrong, or are you just busy? Work with me here, Johnathan :-))
Suzi
DesertDance

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:57 pm

Hi!

Thanks -- just busy with a few things -- will reply shortly (I will be updating the FAQ on your question).

Thanks!

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Postby DesertDance » Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:51 am

Hi Johnathan! Thanks for getting back to me! Most software packages I purchase come with an activation key which enables you to load the program on a couple computers. I checked, but did not see a key for the Ninja software. If you issued us a key that we could use on a desktop and laptop (for when we travel), that would be super!

I have paid for Roboform formfiller: Roboform Everywhere, so that I can load it to my mini laptop for travel, and the home desktop and my laptop. Saves me a lot of time entering contests, as does YOUR software! It has a key, specific to my account which enables me to download.

Suzi AKA Jillian
DesertDance

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:50 am

Hi Suzi,

Thanks, ok I've now updated the FAQ, you can see the answer to your question here:
http://www.sweepstakesninja.com/site/contact/faq.php

Thanks!

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Postby DesertDance » Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:06 pm

Thanks Johnathan! I had my mini laptop traveling with me this weekend, and I wished with all my heart I had the Ninja on there! We got back here around 3 PM and I ran the ninja, and now I know that all the 24 hour entries won't go through tomorrow, because usually I enter the Ninja stakes as soon as I get on the computer and 24 hours will not have passed! I found my original email with my license key, so I'll get it downloaded. Thanks for the information on how to do this!

There is nobody else using MY computers, so I am confident that there will NOT be double usage! I just like everything to match on ALL my computers to make my life easier!

I have THREE computers. One laptop at my desk in the great room hooked to an additional monitor, My sweet tiny HP Red Mini for traveling, AND the Big HP Desktop MAMA hooked to 4 monitors. Why 4 monitors? I used to day trade the stock market. Sweeping will be a lot easier with 4 monitors, and I'm going to download the NINJA on Tuesday to the big MAMA.

We had a horrible trip! Big family birthday celebrations, and our car broke down passing "grandpa." Took 4 hours to get it towed, and get a rental car. We slept over, and I manually entered what I could this morning and we drove home, but tomorrow we have to drive the rental car for a couple hours to pick up our car (fixed we hope), and then a couple more hours home. So I'll load the software on Tuesday. Life will be back to normal then!
DesertDance

Return to Feature Requests