navigation tools

If you have something you want added to the software, please submit it here, thanks!

navigation tools

Postby mattkoster01 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:12 pm

i like this software but I have a few suggestions. It can be hard to tell how many screens you may visit before trying the auto submit,maybe add a back button on the data screen so you can navigate the prompt to the right screen. Also I'm having a very hard time navigating any list other than ninja list under the your sweeps tab.I like the about.com list but you cant navigate any of the pages so i'm starting over and over and over and over again just getting to the list I want. Maybe compiling the sweep data on the left screen for sweeps list other than the ninja list would be very helpful too.It seams adding a browser to the sweeps finder window would be a good place to start while other features are developed.

Thank you and keep up the good work.
mattkoster01

Re: navigation tools

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:25 pm

Hi Matt,

Thanks for the response.

1. Good idea re: the back/forward buttons. 'Technically' speaking they are in there (2nd mouse button will get you a drop down menu, and you can go back/forward), but I think you may be right that it would be a good idea to have it visible as well.
2. For the 2nd point -- do you mean when you visit the 'about.com' website, it is difficult to navigate their sweepstakes? If so, hmm, let me look into that...

Thanks!

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Return to Feature Requests