New "unlimited entry" tab?

If you have something you want added to the software, please submit it here, thanks!

New "unlimited entry" tab?

Postby donebythefish » Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:41 pm

So... I can add "unlimited entry" sweeps to the "Your Submissions" tab. And I can keep letting Ninja run through hundreds of sweeps only entering those unlimited entry sweeps. How about a tab devoted to JUST unlimited entries so I can manually have ninja run through JUST THOSE entries but only as often as I push the "Submit" button (as opposed to having a timer and doing it automagically)?

If I get disqualified for entering beyond the bell-curve then it's MY problem.... but it would be cool to have a separate tab so I don't have to wait for ninja to skip all the other ones.

Just a thought...
donebythefish

Re: New "unlimited entry" tab?

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:21 pm

Hi Fish,

Although it sounds really nice, probably won't happen -- because there might be some individuals who would abuse it, and then very quickly (i.e., overnight), those 'unlmited' sweepstakes would become limited for everyone. (Basically spoiling it)...

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Postby DesertDance » Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:11 pm

What if we sign something not to abuse... Like 20 max, and we get shut off?
DesertDance

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:54 am

Mmm... Difficult to enforce, and unfortunately there would probably be one person who would figure out how to spoil it for everyone else :(

I will consider perhaps maybe allowing 2-3 entries per day for the 'unlimited' entries with the software, let me look into that...

Thanks,

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Return to Feature Requests