Suggestions

If you have something you want added to the software, please submit it here, thanks!

Suggestions

Postby pmeek » Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:56 pm

This program could really be a time saver. I would however like it even more if I were able to click off the sweeps I do not want to enter. Alot of the prizes I would not want. I would also love it even more if I were able to add my favorite sweeps to it for the Ninja to enter for me.
pmeek

Re: Suggestions

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:43 am

Hi --

Thanks -- that is on the to-do list currently. Have updated the software though to include the ability for custom sweepstakes submission. Just restart the software and it should automatically reload.

Thanks!

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Postby christyl430 » Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:42 am

Hello,

I was just wondering if you could include sweepstakes from www.sunsweeps.com they have a lot of big name prizes and also www.sweepstakesadvantage.com has a lot of really good sweeps.
Hypnotic blend is a blog that often has really good sweeps that not to many people enter.
PS.
When I am posting my prize link on facebook people are clicking on it and it is still telling me I have zero entries in and I know for a fact I got at least 3 clicks yesterday
christyl430

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:46 pm

Thanks for the heads up re: sunsweeps.

I'll see what I can do.

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Return to Feature Requests