Search or indexing function

If you have something you want added to the software, please submit it here, thanks!

Search or indexing function

Postby wayneraltman » Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:22 am

What if there was a search or indexing function if you were looking for a specific prize type? For example vacations? (Cars, money, golf equipment, etc.) I will say this is an awesome tool, I love using it... As these sites are added and the number of sweeps grows it will REALLY be cooking...
wayneraltman

Re: Search or indexing function

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:34 am

Hi Wayne,

Sounds interesting... Do have something like that planned in the works, however could you be more specific with this?

Do you mean simply searching the 'ninja' sweepstakes to say 'filter' prizes, or do you mean like a database of sweepstakes
for downloading 'new' prizes (that you manually enter)? If you mean the latter, something like that is in the works. If the
former, please go into a bit more detail.

Thanks!

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Postby wayneraltman » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:30 am

Johnathan, First let me say I am grateful for the reply, and frankly AMAZED at how quick it was.. Awesome program, I look forward to the opportunity to affiliate market this should it present itself...

I am looking for a way to isolate the specific prizes I want.. I am always looking to upgrade my computer (huge gamer) and I am panicked there are sweeps I never find.. There are some contests that are so short I am sure others would appreciate a birdogging search engine....

If there is a way to scan the internet for certain keywords, and those keywords populated the ninja list making that search both more thorough, and easier I would be forever in your debt...

I AM SURE this would be a tough undertaking, I am a patient man however, and LOVE the program as is...

HUGE FAN!!!

Wayne
wayneraltman

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:46 am

Hi Wayne,

Thanks for the response.

1. As a matter of fact, we do have an affiliate program (plus extra tips are provided on pretty much how you can see an 'immediate' response when you
sign up, which is not shown on the website. A separate e-mail is sent, kind of like a 'welcome' e-mail).

Please go here for details of the affiliate program:
http://www.sweepstakesninja.com/site/affiliates/

When you sign up, I'll send you a follow up e-mail.

2. Re: the search functionality, hmm, interesting idea.

I am assuming then you mean for the 'custom' sweepstakes... It *might* be possible to do that (& yes, would be a bit of work), but might be able to 'collate' results from some of the popular sweepstakes sites, leaving you with an 'educated' guess list of sweepstakes that you can sort through... Let me see what can be done about that.

Thanks,

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Postby wayneraltman » Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:35 pm

I will be following up on the affiliate program as soon as the project I am on is over..

I was thinking about it last night, and building a browser inside this program that would navigate to individual entry forms might be a little too tough. If you are coding this by yourself. Not my field of expertise though so I might be wrong.. I am struggling to figure out the Sweepstakes finder and form filler I am embarrassed to say... I have yet to save a sweep, or enter one using this feature... Do not know what I am doing wrong...

It has not slowed me down though...
wayneraltman

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:51 pm

Hi Wayne,

Thanks -- actually, you can use automatic form filling. A new tutorial has been added (a second one currently being uploaded), you can see them here:
http://www.sweepstakesninja.com/site/tutorials/

(Just scroll down and view the 'custom' sweepstakes tutorials).

Thanks,

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Postby wayneraltman » Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:33 am

I must be a COMPLETE moron... I cannot Get it to work to save my life... It refuses to enter the sweepstakes maybe I am going to sweeps that are not allowing form fillied entry.. I will keep trying...
wayneraltman

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:00 am

Hmm, that is wierd.

No, don't think you are a moron :)

Please list the URLs you are trying so I can take a look at them.

Thanks,

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Postby wayneraltman » Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:05 am

I will do that the next time I try that feature for sure... For the next week or so I am only logging in to submit to the preloaded ones because of the workload... I will have some time next week though..
wayneraltman

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:57 pm

thanks, sounds good!

PPS, let me know when you would like to become an affiliate.

Thanks,

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Return to Feature Requests