mark big sweeps

If you have something you want added to the software, please submit it here, thanks!

mark big sweeps

Postby geminmd » Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:59 am

I've just discovered all the cool big sweeps that can be added to the your submissions area. I'm wondering though if there is a way I can mark them as viewed or exclude the ones I've already added to my submissions? It is difficult to try to figure out which I've already added and I've added some twice because of that (and then need to go back and delete them off.
geminmd

Re: mark big sweeps

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:07 am

hmm, good idea...

let me see what I can do about that...
SweepstakesNinja

Postby DesertDance » Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:23 pm

This would be a good feature, because many don't auto fill. Some do. And those we add, but would be nice to have a check that says "you already declined this one."
On those, I copy paste the website into a browser, and let Roboform fill them for me, which he does with no problem.

Johnathan, you need to make a deal with Roboform..... Capece? I'll pay!

Suzi
DesertDance

Postby mrsgroom101 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:50 am

DesertDance wrote:This would be a good feature, because many don't auto fill. Some do. And those we add, but would be nice to have a check that says "you already declined this one."
On those, I copy paste the website into a browser, and let Roboform fill them for me, which he does with no problem.

Johnathan, you need to make a deal with Roboform..... Capece? I'll pay!

Suzi

Hi Suzie, can you tell me what you mean by pasting them to you website in a broweser? could you email me at mrsgroom101@aol.com, I also love Roboform but lately its not working right. Oh MY more and more problems, think i will retire for everything lol sherry
mrsgroom101

Return to Feature Requests