Timer?

If you have something you want added to the software, please submit it here, thanks!

Timer?

Postby cleorose » Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:20 am

I think a timer would be great. Sometimes the sweeps go so fast i would like to make sure when i am watching in the toggle preview screen that i see the confirmation. Some times it goes so fast it hits submit and then jumps to the next site.

I think there should be a custom timer delay.
cleorose

Re: Timer?

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:41 pm

Thanks.

This has now been added. You can access that under the 'tools' menu of the software.

Thanks,

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Postby wayneraltman » Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:17 am

While we are the subject of timers, what is the possibility of adding a timer that would allow the user to set up an automatic entry at a certain time of day. I would love the ability to run this program in the background on this computer, have it update the sweepstakes , and then a few minutes after it updated, automatically enter that days sweeps..
THAT would be NINJA...
wayneraltman

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:03 am

Interesting... Let me think about that...

It would be possible, but generally speaking it is still good for someone to 'check' & make sure everything is entered successfully, etc. Otherwise, if it was just left on autopilot, it is possible that there might be some obscure bug, so while someone is thinking it has been entering for say the last 2 weeks, it hasn't... :P

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Postby wayneraltman » Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:02 am

Never thought of that, and that is why you are the Sweepstakes Ninja and not me... I will say this Jonathan I really enjoy using this program... If I win half as many sweeps as I do manually, this is a huge success...

Perhaps though you could still give the option and see how it worked.. I will be going out of town on a regular basis this year and if I am gone I will miss entering my sweeps... That will suck...

Wayne
wayneraltman

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:04 pm

Hi,

Ok, well a timer will probably be included in a future version. (Something like that was in the works already, but
I see perhaps it is a little more important than I originally thought! :P)

Thanks!

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Return to Feature Requests