Add Ability to use Roboform in Ninja Manual Entries

If you have something you want added to the software, please submit it here, thanks!

Add Ability to use Roboform in Ninja Manual Entries

Postby jimmyzark » Wed May 25, 2011 10:42 pm

I didn't see this request here so I'm listing it as a separate topic. I know that Johnathan has always given ninja a 'form filler' component with many similar features to roboform, but I still would like the ability to use roboform in the Internet Explorer window within Ninja when doing manual entries. Just add the option 'roboform toolbar' that's already available when right clicking in some sweeps, where right clicking brings up the ninja menu. It seems like it's already implemented to some degree and would be easy to add. I've found that roboform complements ninja, rather than competes with it, filling in forms that ninja has difficulty with and speeding up the manual entry process. Thanks.
jimmyzark

Re: Add Ability to use Roboform in Ninja Manual Entries

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Fri May 27, 2011 9:25 am

Hmm...

Let me think about that... It is a good idea... but as the software is developed, I'd prefer people not to get 'used' to (i.e., in the habit of) using Roboform... :P

But let me think about it...
SweepstakesNinja

Postby jimmyzark » Fri May 27, 2011 1:26 pm

I understand your concern, but robo really isn't needed that often and I only use it in about 10 manual sweeps or so, so I don't think people will use it instead of ninja's autofill. I don't see the downside of having it available to sweepers who've bought it and use it on a regular basis for other (non ninja-based) sweeps entries and after all the manual sweeps window is Internet Explorer which the roboform toolbar is made to attach to. I hope you will consider allowing it to be available in ninja manual sweeps to those folks who own a copy.
jimmyzark

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:59 am

Well, let me see. I am currently working on a solution to this (turns out it's not as easy as I thought it would be).

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Postby DesertDance » Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:15 pm

I pay for roboform everywhere, and I stopped using YOUR SWEEPSTAKES because many get filled incorrectly, and I'd rather enter directly with roboform. PLEASE figure out how to let us use it with your software! This feature would be HUGE!
Suzi
DesertDance

Postby MissEcho » Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:03 pm

see this post from back in April "I was able to get RoboForm to open in My Submissions. All by accident; here's how; I opened a "LipGlossBreak" sweep in the form filler to see if it was compatible for auto-entry (It's not), but, in trying to make it compatible I right mouse clicked on the name field and a list including a "RoboForm Toolbar" option appeared. I clicked on it and "TaDa" the roboform toolbar appeared and stayed when opening other sweeps. It disappeared when I logged out, so to open it I I'll have to visit a LipGlossBreak sweep first each session."

PS. if you entered "robo" in the search feature on the Ninja Forum home page you will find more info.
MissEcho

Postby Attea2d » Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:45 pm

Robo Form Tool Bar will sporadically appear if the sun and the moon and the stars are properly aligned when you right click. Usually when you right click you get the Ninja options and not option to select the Robo Form Toolbar. If the Ninja doesn't want us to use RoboForm then he needs to do a better job of programming the Ninja form filler. Robo Form works much better although it too has some problems, mainly with the state field
Attea2d

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:43 am

Yep -- answered in a different post... let me think about getting this added...

Thanks,

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Return to Feature Requests