Total number of Ninja sweeps

If you have something you want added to the software, please submit it here, thanks!

Total number of Ninja sweeps

Postby Minute » Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:55 pm

I was wondering if you could put the total number of ninja sweeps that I am entering. I am just curious as to how many I am entering daily and don't want to go count them.
Minute

Re: Total number of Ninja sweeps

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:29 pm

The total number is usually what shows up when you start the software. So if it says 'Downloading 450/450 sweepstakes', then you enter the sweepstakes, chances are you'll be entered in 450.

Thanks!

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Postby jdcrosno » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:47 am

So this morning I spent about an hour just deleting many of the sweepstakes that offer DVDs, books, make-up, lipstick and other small prizes I would just as well let others win. My theory is that with fewer sweepstakes in my Ninja list, the better the odds are that the software will work the way I expect it to: fast and flawless. After all, that is what I am paying a premium price for. My concern is that I am spending way too much time on something that is designed to save me time. Too often the message appears that "the Ninja program has stopped working" and from what I can tell, it hits a glitch on a sweep that I would just as well not have entered in the first place. So I am learning to be more "hands on" using the program and I am expecting to tailor Ninja to fit my particular needs. Time will tell if my efforts will be rewarded, although I am still hopeful and confident at this point in time. With all that in mind, how can I now tell precisely the number of sweepstakes that are left in my list?
jdcrosno

Postby sweeps_99 » Wed May 27, 2015 1:04 pm

My problem is related. I see a lot of sweeps that have expired and/or one time only sweeps. There are others that have SSNA errors, Time out errors etc. I delete them from the list and when I run the program the next time, they are back on the list. It takes me over an hour to delete these sweepstakes so why do they not stay deleted?
sweeps_99

Postby cyngreen » Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:10 am

sweeps_99 wrote:My problem is related. I see a lot of sweeps that have expired and/or one time only sweeps. There are others that have SSNA errors, Time out errors etc. I delete them from the list and when I run the program the next time, they are back on the list. It takes me over an hour to delete these sweepstakes so why do they not stay deleted?

I've had this problem, as well. I've started putting a red X by them (meaning I don't want to enter them) rather than deleting them. The Xs seem to "stick," whereas, if I deleted them, they reappear once the software loads all the sweepstakes again. HTH.
cyngreen

Return to Feature Requests