What am I doing wrong?

Discuss anything you feel like talking about related to the software, sweeping, etc.

What am I doing wrong?

Postby vickiburton » Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:37 pm

I've been a member for over 6 months. I enter every day. I think I've missed 6 days in 6 months. I haven't won a single solitary thing. Am I doing something wrong?
vickiburton

Re: What am I doing wrong?

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:21 pm

Hmm. Don't know.

1. Do you check your spam e-mails? Sometimes it's possible people win something, but they miss their e-mails. (that has happened many times).
2. Make sure you use an e-mail that 'can' receive e-mails from different places. AOL and Comcast are very bad for 'losing' e-mails. (In fact, I've had to sometimes choose 2nd & 3rd place winners
as 'first' place winners, simply because the 1st or 2nd place winners *never* responded, not even 6 months later).

Those are a few off the top of my head, which are quite common.

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Re: What am I doing wrong?

Postby Go4Gusto » Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:28 am

It is possible you are doing not a thing wrong. Keep playing!!! You are bound to win at some point. I have had a few wins since beginning to sweep last fall. But, it has been a while now and the shadow of discouragement is hanging low. Have to stay positive though because I know stopping guarantees I win nothing, nada... Playing daily raises my chances of winning - something, anything... exponentially. Be encouraged... be positive... you will win.

Truly,
Go4Gusto
Go4Gusto

Return to Main Discussion Area