PrizePeople

Discuss anything you feel like talking about related to the software, sweeping, etc.

Re: PrizePeople

Postby pagel1rc » Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:29 pm

I joined PrizePeople for 3 months. I entered every day (couple hundred sweeps). I didn't win anything. The have a guarantee that if you don't win anything for 3 months they give you an additional 3 months for free. I emailed them about 5 times in the last 4 weeks asking for my free 3 months. I've been totally ignored. I guess I won't deal with them anymore.
pagel1rc

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:49 pm

I think they '3-month' free thing is a way of getting you to sign up. (I.e., you could join for the next 30 years, but doesn't mean you'd win anything). If you do hear different, please let me know.

Thanks,

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Postby robnbethy » Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:32 pm

I think PrizePeople is a scam and wouldn't recommend them to anyone. I fell for the pay for 3 months and if you don't win get 3 months free. I had no real expectations to win anything but when it came time to honor the 3 months free promise you will get no response. I have emailed them several times and even filed a dispute with paypal over this company. I should have checked into them more thoroughly and I would have found other people making the exact same complaint.
robnbethy

Previous

Return to Main Discussion Area