Slow Winnings?

Discuss anything you feel like talking about related to the software, sweeping, etc.

Slow Winnings?

Postby rabbitycat » Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:24 pm

Hi
I use the Ninja software with both my and my boyfriend's information as well as manually enter sweeps. I have had pretty good success in the past (I won a trip to Denver, a TV and a bed, plus little prizes) but I have noticed a slow down in winnings lately. Has anyone else noticed any slow down in winnings?

I am a little worried that I'm doing something wrong. I recently started manually entering my boyfriend around mid Dec, maybe I'm being disqualified because of the same address being entered twice? He's never really won much, 2 prizes I think.

The other thing I started a couple weeks ago was putting my physical address in the address 1 line and our PO Box in the address 2 line.

Anybody have any advice or suggestions?
rabbitycat

Re: Slow Winnings?

Postby Attea2d » Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:08 pm

When you enter sweeps you will have times when you win a lot and times when you think you are never going to win again. Keep on entering. Things will pick up again. Of course, you do need to make sure you are following the rules and not entering more times than you are allowed so you are not disqualified but you are probably just in a slump. Don't give up
Attea2d

Return to Main Discussion Area