You have sweepstakes listed more than once!!

Discuss anything you feel like talking about related to the software, sweeping, etc.

You have sweepstakes listed more than once!!

Postby bleedinghrt » Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:12 am

on my ninja sweepstakes list... there are A LOT of sweepstakes that are in there more than 1 time cause multiple entries to that 1 sweepstake. this will cause us to be disqualified!! please fix this ASAP... not happy at all right now being that i just paid for premium membership :evil:
bleedinghrt

Re: You have sweepstakes listed more than once!!

Postby donebythefish » Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:12 am

It would help if you told Johnathan WHICH ones are duplicates.
donebythefish

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:53 am

Yes, could you please let me know which are showing up as duplicates for you? Because there shouldn't be any...

Thanks,

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Postby bleedinghrt » Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:36 am

she knows

&

Recipelion
bleedinghrt

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:28 am

Cna you please cut & paste the urls so I can look them up? (and/or send a screenshot - take-a-screenshot.org)

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Postby donebythefish » Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:39 am

BleedingHeart I think you're reading things wrong - while you may see multiple listings for SheKnows, if you click for the information on each one you'll see that they point to different url's and have different prizes. This applies to all sweeps in ninja submissions tab. Under Your Submissions tab, if you add any that are already in ninja, you'll get a message saying that the sweep already exists. Ninja will also mark those duplicates in red so you can then choose not to enter the duplicate - if you don't, ninja will still enter the duplicate(s).

Hope this helps :)

Fish
donebythefish

Postby bleedinghrt » Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:23 pm

donebythefish wrote:BleedingHeart I think you're reading things wrong - while you may see multiple listings for SheKnows, if you click for the information on each one you'll see that they point to different url's and have different prizes. This applies to all sweeps in ninja submissions tab. Under Your Submissions tab, if you add any that are already in ninja, you'll get a message saying that the sweep already exists. Ninja will also mark those duplicates in red so you can then choose not to enter the duplicate - if you don't, ninja will still enter the duplicate(s).

Hope this helps :)

Fish

Yessssssssssss.... it came up red under "your sweepstakes"..... i deleted them.. .thank u so much Fish
bleedinghrt

Return to Main Discussion Area