Brand New to Sweeps

Discuss anything you feel like talking about related to the software, sweeping, etc.

Brand New to Sweeps

Postby mrsgroom101 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:51 pm

Hi , Well needless to say I do not know what Im doing. I NEED help and suggestions. Everything went so fast the first time I hit the submit button I dont know what I did lol
Im hoping I dont blow the world up. lol Is this the place where I would go to ask questions from a new person? Do you have any advice for a NEWBEE.
I hope to read all of your Discussions to see if I can find anyone to help me.
Bye for now M101
mrsgroom101

Re: Brand New to Sweeps

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:41 pm

Hi,

Sure, reading some of the posts here should help. But you can also use these video tutorials to get a better understanding of how the software works:
http://www.sweepstakesninja.com/site/tutorials/

Cheers!

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Postby mrsgroom101 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:15 pm

thanks im going to do that
mrsgroom101

Postby lynnswinningsweeps » Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:26 pm

Loving the test period for the Ninja!! I am learning quickly and think the software is great - can't wait to see the upgrades. However, I am unsure about "your sweepstakes". I have saved a bunch of them and set them up all as fast submission as I wasn't quite sure (the software is quirky) if they could be submitted that way or not; I thought if they couldn't it would tell me it could not submit them. So my question is if they can't be done with a fast submission, but they are set up that way anyway, will they still submit? When I watched the pop up screen on the right as it was going thru the sweepstake entries some of the forms didn't appear to be completed, but the system said that they were submitted. I hope I am making sense to the question at hand ..... thanks !! :D
lynnswinningsweeps

Postby lynnswinningsweeps » Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:36 pm

Also, I can't seem to add anymore sweepstakes to "your sweepstakes". I have 22 of them added - is this because I am on the trial version of the Ninja? If I decide to purchase at the end of the week will I be able to add more? Thank you!
lynnswinningsweeps

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:36 pm

Hi,

Thanks, yes, with the full version, you will be able to add more.

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Return to Main Discussion Area