Pay attention to which sweeps Ninja chooses 4 U!

Discuss anything you feel like talking about related to the software, sweeping, etc.

Re: Pay attention to which sweeps Ninja chooses 4 U!

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:23 pm

Lol, I do my best to update as much as possible, but sometimes I do need to sleep! :P
SweepstakesNinja

Re: Pay attention to which sweeps Ninja chooses 4 U!

Postby wayneraltman » Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:34 am

I am frankly stunned that someone would not want to win a sweep. I enter everything, and as often as I can. I would have zero problem selling an advertised RV or whatever. I can promise even after taxes you would end up way ahead of where you were. I have won many things that I sold before I even received them. My problem is GETTING the prize that they claim I won. More than a few times I have been notified I won a prize only to have it taken away or never sent. She Knows just did it to me for a crock pot of all things.
Now, I would not have taken the crock pot out of the box, and it would have been gifted or Craiglisted faster than you could blink, but I was glad to have won it. I do however encourage whoever does not want to win a certain prize to exclude themselves from the contest, as it give me a better chance of winning!!!!
wayneraltman

Previous

Return to Main Discussion Area