winning

Discuss anything you feel like talking about related to the software, sweeping, etc.

winning

Postby june2368 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:38 pm

I have a question for Pagel1rc. What is your secret to winning all the time? You don't win once in a while your winning all the time. So, can you send me some of your luck or share your secret with me. I congratulate you for winning but, I would like to know how it feels. I thought I would just ask to see if you would like to share the secret. Keep winning and have a great day. From 1 sweeper to another sweeper, Gail,June2368.
june2368

Re: winning

Postby pagel1rc » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:12 am

Glad you noticed. My best advice is to maximize all Sweepstakes Ninja software. I belong to Millionaire's Club and have the max level of Captcha's. I keep "Your Sweepstakes" updated with new sweeps. I utilize 5 profiles and religiously enter everyday. I dedicate a laptop to just run SN software. On my desktop I manually enter sweepstakes for several hours each day. I get daily sweepstakes emails from Giveaways and Sweepstakes, Infinite Sweeps and several others. I try to enter all their sweepstakes they recommend. It's just something I started a few years ago and now it's like a habit. I just won a Vegas trip, but I had to settle for the cash equivalent, because I'll be in Mexico the same time the Vegas trip was scheduled. The Mexico trip was planned after I won a $25,000 cash sweepstakes. I'm taking my wife, daughter and her husband, plus son and his fiance. Four of their friends are going, too. Should be a blast at an all-inclusive resort. Last year we went to Turks and Caicos from a Captcha win. These wins are all the incentive I need to enter daily. Again, thanks for noticing.
pagel1rc

Postby Minute » Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:57 pm

Unfortunately, I can't afford to spend $230 a month on sweepstakes. I decided to come back to Ninja because it is so much easier. I also don't have 5 people to enter for. Too bad I can't enter for my cats. I wish his prices would come down at least on the captcha's. They seem to be working great now. I decided to get the level 1 for this month. If it pays off I might continue it.

I'm glad your winning though.
Minute

Postby hackettra » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:53 pm

page1rc, are you doing any kind of tracking? Just wondering if you find most on your wins with the captcha sweeps. I used SN a year or 2 ago and just re-joined. This is the first time I've tried the captcha's.
hackettra

Postby pagel1rc » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:56 am

I started, from the very beginning, listing my wins in a Microsoft Word document. I now have 20 full pages of wins and show what the prize is and it's value, plus what sweepstakes/sponsor. I would say the majority of prizes are from Captchas, but I've won from Millionaire's Club, regular SN sweeps and even some non-SN entries. I would say that you should enter as many sweeps as you possible can and SN really helps with that!
pagel1rc

Return to Main Discussion Area