Is anyone here from San Diego?

Discuss anything you feel like talking about related to the software, sweeping, etc.

Is anyone here from San Diego?

Postby rkinds » Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:40 pm

Hey chaps,
Is anyone relatively close to where I am? I've found a local contest group, and if you're interested, comment below. If anyone lives in san diego, you might be interested. I'll wait til someone replies (or PMs me) to post details etc
rkinds

Re: Is anyone here from San Diego?

Postby banti » Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:26 pm

I belong to San Diego sweepers club. Is that what you are talking about. I live in Mira Mesa, been in San Diego since 1983.
banti

Postby rkinds » Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:25 pm

Neat. I had never heard of that before :)

What I stumbled across was a lottery group, running out of Ramona. Laurie's Lotteri Club. If you check the craigslist "community" section, I think they have an invitation posted there now

So far they have most of the participants to fill one group, but a few more should really improve the odds (and allow them to cover the spread a lot better). So if you know anyone, I'd like to pass the info on to anyone who'd be interested. Its a pretty small amt per month, and i like the potential.

Food for thought
rkinds

Postby bleedinghrt » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:50 pm

are you in the lotto club rkinds? I'd like more info plzz
bleedinghrt

Postby sweeps_99 » Wed May 27, 2015 1:24 pm

I lived in San Diego from 1980-2000. I ran a BBS back then called San Diego Connection. (SDC for short) There were a few sweepers on my bulletin board system (BBS) Back then. If anyone was a previous member, I have started a facebook page, look under SDC. You have to have been a previous member.

Rich aka SysOp 1 aka Stalyn
sweeps_99

Return to Main Discussion Area