Sweepstakes Ninja Update 1.084

Any new announcements regarding changes to the software, sweepstakes in general, and so forth.

Sweepstakes Ninja Update 1.084

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Sun May 15, 2011 10:13 pm

Ok,

Just realized it's been a LOOOOOOOONG time since I've posted some updates here. So anyways, this is what's new.

Well, first off, some very good news. Spent pretty much the whole day today (May 15th/2011) upgrading/migrating the old Sweepstakes Ninja website to a new, very fast, secure, server. Some people had indicated that periodically it seemed slow getting updates. Well, that should be 100% fixed now. And it should be very fast. It was pretty much a 12 hour thing today, because also had to re-write/go through literally 1000's of lines of code in order to be compatible with the new system. (Better security too).

And for other updates to the 1.084 version...

- Added the Facebook promotions button.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes, so data is entered correctly. (I.e., phone numbers).
- Worked on Windows 7/64 bit systems to get it working on some system configurations.
- Added dupclicates removal code.
- Developed a 'Big Sweepstakes' Database. (Currently being perfecting at the moment).
- Made the software more user friendly (so it was obvious you needed to create a profile first before trying to submit, etc).
- Added new YouTube tutorials.
- Had several sweepstakes/contests/promotions. Awarded prizes, etc.
- Added 'automatic' license key installation technology. Some people had difficulty figuring out how to install a license key. So now, once you upgrade to the 'Premium Membership', that is done for you automatically.
- Of course, adding new Sweepstakes all the time.
- Added easier to use tooltips. Now you can see details of a sweepstakes simply by hovering your mouse over it.
- Better error handling/reporting, so if anything needs fixing, notification is sent here.
- Better handling of sweepstakes forms, i.e., genders, form detection, etc.
- Had an 'Instant Win' promotion running for several days. Had a number of winners. Not visible anymore, currently being perfected.
- Added an 'update' list within the software.
- Plus, of course, various other stuff.

Cheers!

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Re: Sweepstakes Ninja Update 1.084

Postby sweetroseee » Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:23 pm

thank you Johnathan for all the information you put out there for us. I know it is time consuming and that makes it even more of a grateful deed.
thank you also for answering all questions so promptly and understandable, I know that takes time also
Thaning you Patdodd20@hotmail.com user sweetroseee
sweetroseee

Return to Announcements