My New Sweeps

(NEW!) This is a new section designed to answer questions that you may have. More 'in-depth' tutorials will provided here if you need them.

My New Sweeps

Postby pmeek » Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:51 pm

I'm trying to add some sweeps to My Sweeps. I get them added then it shows Red saying it is a duplicate in Ninja Sweeps, but I don't see it listed in any of mine. Am I missing something? Here's a link to the one I just tried adding: https://subscribe.hearstmags.com/subscribe/cosmopolitan/92323/IFASS0268?sub_option=1&source=300x250_06 and when I had Ninja analyze to see if it would auto submit, it did and also did not show it as already being submitted today.
pmeek

Re: My New Sweeps

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:58 am

Ah.......... What it 'could' be is that you have already added it in the 'mysweeps'.

The software checks "both" the Ninja Sweepstakes, as well as "My Sweepstakes" section. You are correct in that it is not in the Ninja sweepstakes section.

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Postby pmeek » Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:48 pm

What's odd is that today it is not highlighted in Red as a duplicate. I guess I will continue to add and not worry about it unless it shows up highlighted Red when I come back the next time.
I also want to thank you so much for all your hard work! The Ninja is giving me back lots of time to do other fun things! I have been encouraging my sweeps friends to join so that they can free up their time. At less than a dollar a day, I know my time is worth more than that! Thank You!!
pmeek

Postby sweepsbabe » Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:43 am

Hi,
I too have found the time savings great.
My question is this. When i log on to sweepstakes ninja and go to my sweeps site I like to use, I am not seeing my saved sweeps on that site. i use Chrome to access the site when i save sweeps, because using IE, is troublesome, because deleting cookies deletes my saved sweeps at this site (Sweeties Sweeps) It seems like Ninjasweeps access the site via IE. Is there any way to chose which browser NINja Sweeps go through so I can see my saved sweepstakes. That site does not sync, between various browsers for some reason You would think when you signed on it would. Any suggestions? i prefer using chrome it is faster with less glitches. Thanks
sweepsbabe

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:16 am

Hi,

Thanks -- due to how the software was developed, at this time it is not really possible to specify 'chrome' as the browser... However, I've noted that, and will see for future...

Thanks,

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Postby dingdong » Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:35 am

What's odd is that today it is not highlighted in Red as a duplicate. I guess I will continue to add and not worry about it unless it shows up highlighted Red when I come back the next time.

---------------------------
Smile PlzZZzzz…(Usman Malik)…!!!
dingdong

Return to Frequently Asked Questions/Tutorials