Caribbean Cruise Line Winner!

Here you can discuss your winnings with the software!

Caribbean Cruise Line Winner!

Postby karalily » Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:35 pm

Just recieved my voucher today! $2,600 Port of Palm Beach, Grand Bahama Island...includes meals, activities, entertainment. As well as 2 nights at Radisson or other resort and 7 day rental car. :)

Only down side...No airfare, only 2 person, I'm sure there are blackout dates, and $59pp registrations fee as well as all taxes and possible add'l fuel charge (we'll have to get childcare and passports). So we are deciding to take the vacation or not.

Still excited we won! I'm not sure if I won from one of the magazine entries from ninja or another drawing.
karalily

Re: Caribbean Cruise Line Winner!

Postby karalily » Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:01 pm

I looked into the company a little via google and it seems like it was just one of those timeshare voucher things...not exactly free vacation or a true "win" but okay to go on if you know what your getting yourself into. Not sure yet but we may just pass on this one.

I've done the "timeshare" thing with resort desitations before and I do have to say spending 2 hrs to save myself over $80 on my last family vacation was well worth it, and we met one of the Marlins major league pitchers (he was selling the timeshare but we managed to get him way off track talking baseball..lol).
karalily

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:18 am

Congratulations! That's awesome! Which company was that?

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Postby dheath3 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:23 pm

Don't fall for it!!! If you are an experienced cruiser, you will be greatly disappointed. I did it nd by the time it was done, it cost me as much to go on a legitimate cruise. Their ships are old, quality is subpar....lots more. Don't do it!!!!!
dheath3

Postby karalily » Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:57 am

We decided not to. Only cuz the cost of airfare and time off plus taxes, etc wouldn't be worth it. We are planning one big vacation this year, so we don't really have the extra money for that.
karalily

Return to Winnings