Won a Lodge Cast Iron pan

Here you can discuss your winnings with the software!

Won a Lodge Cast Iron pan

Postby bunnikins » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:09 pm

I have won a large cast iron pan from Lodge. The e-mail was very noticeable and it didn't require a response, but I sent a thank you anyway. I won it as part of the regular Ninja subscription. I also won a beauty loot last June from Hearst magazines. Not sure which magazine in particular. I actually called the number on the return slip of the mailing label because I was confused. The woman explained that I had won and I thanked her. Again, very nice experience. Also won a Natural Handyman hat. Sent an e-mail thank you as well even though it wasn't a big win. Before I joined Sweepstakes Ninja, I won a really nice Wok and a wooden spoon from Country Living. I use both of these items all of the time.

Last April (2016), Celebrity Cafe had me listed with several other folks as winning a set of knives. I never received them. I emailed and called celebrity cafe and Jonathan from Ninja sweepstakes. Jonathan answered and was helpful, but got no response otherwise from Celebrity Cafe. I found the other listed winners on Facebook, they never received anything either. A little disappointed, especially if they are advertising my name as a winner.
bunnikins

Re: Won a Lodge Cast Iron pan

Postby pagel1rc » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:50 pm

Congrats! Nice wins. Keep winning and posting.

Rich
pagel1rc

Re: Won a Lodge Cast Iron pan

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:24 am

Fantastic wins! Thanks for sharing!
SweepstakesNinja

Return to Winnings