New German Cooking Cookbook from Leite's Culinaria

Here you can discuss your winnings with the software!

New German Cooking Cookbook from Leite's Culinaria

Postby skater425 » Sun May 01, 2016 2:23 pm

Hi.

I won a cookbook called New German Cooking from using the software. My first win from the software! Yeah!

Hello Kathy,

Congratulations, you’re the winner of our latest giveaway at Leite's Culinaria. Your prize is a copy of New German Cooking by Jeremy Nolen and Jessica Nolen. In order to claim your prize, please reply to this e-mail within two weeks (do not delete anything from it) and send along the address where you would like the prize shipped.

Please also include your phone number, which is required for some shipments and also so that we have an alternate way to contact you if the need arises.

PLEASE NOTE: Save this e-mail as well as print out a copy for your records. It will serve as a receipt if your reply is lost in transit. If we do not receive your reply within two weeks of the date this e-mail is sent, your prize will be forfeited. (Leite’s Culinaria is not responsible for lost or misdirected entries, replies, or prizes. Please see rules for details.) Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery.

If you're thrilled about your new cookbook, we'd love to hear about it. Drop us a line and let us know. And seeing your prize in its new home makes us very happy. Send us a photo or a video--or just a plain ol' email--and you may appear on our Very Happy Winners page.

Again, congratulations!

Sincerely,

Tracey Gertler
skater425

Re: New German Cooking Cookbook from Leite's Culinaria

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Sun May 01, 2016 6:11 pm

fantastic! congratulations! :)
SweepstakesNinja

Re: New German Cooking Cookbook from Leite's Culinaria

Postby pagel1rc » Mon May 02, 2016 7:26 am

Congrats! I hope you have many more wins. Keep winning and posting.

Rich
pagel1rc

Return to Winnings