received packages from Ravensburger

Here you can discuss your winnings with the software!

received packages from Ravensburger

Postby lisaray » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:42 pm

Today, I received 2 packages from Ravensburger, in Newton NH, each containing a Smartscope (apparently educational toy) No notice with either. Apperently wins, as I did not order them.

One has a packing list just listing the Smartscope.

The other package has a list with the smartscope, and another 2 pages, predominately jigsaw puzzles, a few 3-D puzzles, and some games, all listed as "on backorder." Although most of them list a quantity or 1, some of them list 2, 3, 6, and in one case, 12 of the sme item! If it were just one of each item (which would be a lot more reasonable) it would still come to over $500 worth of puzzles and toys!

However, I can find no record of entering such a sweepstakes. Is this something through Ninja?
lisaray

Re: received packages from Ravensburger

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:00 pm

Yes, it was through ninja, actualy cc cafe! Congratulations! :)

Cheers!

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Postby lisaray » Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:36 am

Is there a way to find out the listed prize structure? As I said, I received TWO Smartscopes, which seems to indicate to me that I won two prizes. And, as I also said, one of the Smartscopes came with packing list of more than 20 other items, listed won backorder. So, I find myself wondering about the prize structure. Thank you.
lisaray

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:05 am

Not sure what you mean about prize structure?

But from the looks of it - from what I can see of the prize description - they actually decided to send you a lot more. The "original" prize I think was just one of the smartscopes. So - share some of your good luck with some friends! :)
SweepstakesNinja

Postby pagel1rc » Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:30 pm

Congrats! Nice win, sounds interesting. Keep winning and posting.

Rich
pagel1rc

Postby lisaray » Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:38 am

Johnathan,

RE your response "Yes, it was through ninja, actualy cc cafe!"

What is "cc cafe?" (At first I thought it might be "The Celebrity cafe." But the "cc" confused me. (So far, the most recent wins they are posting on their website are from February, so no help from that quarter.) I have not received anything else, and still don't quite know what to make of this at all.... If I learn anything else, I'll let y'all know...
lisaray

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:38 am

yes, it's "celebrity" cafe, or more specifically - a sponsor who posted on a contest on their website. I just like shortening it :) but congrats again! :D
SweepstakesNinja

Return to Winnings