Dancing Water Speakers

Here you can discuss your winnings with the software!

Dancing Water Speakers

Postby lisaray » Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:33 am

I just received a set of SuperSonic brand Dancing Water Speakers, no notice. These are not Bluetooth. I can't find the source. It was sent from Fulfillment America. Was this through Ninja? Haven't set them up yet - hope they sound acceptable, as I have some very poor (ie a lot of static) spekers attached to my computer right now.)
lisaray

Re: Dancing Water Speakers

Postby pagel1rc » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:26 am

Congrats! Nice win. I hope you enjoy them. Keep winning and posting.

Rich
pagel1rc

Re: Dancing Water Speakers

Postby lisaray » Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:20 pm

There was a sticker applied to each speaker saying "Team Fruity." Looking thinsgsup, it looks like this must be something from Post Fruity Pebbles cereal. With that information, I found that it was apparently for Post Pebbles Passion, which I DID enter from another source.

BTW, I tried them yesterday. Of course, they are not GREAT speakers, but they are certainly better than the very static-y ones I've been using. (Only turning on speakers when needed, as too annoying otherwise.) So it is certainly an improvement. Nuice when you win something you can USE! (Now if I could just win a boatload of money! We have repairmen in fixing a floor that was buckling enough to be a major tripping hazard (just inside the front door!) AND having to have the electrical completely rewired. $$$$)
lisaray

Return to Winnings